« PRIDE » by Tignes
Thursday, March 17, at 5pm
2nd edition of « PRIDE » organized by Fierté Montpellier Tignes Pride, on Thursday, March 17, at 5pm, at Tignes Val Claret, and first official closing party in mountains with the partnership of European Snow Pride!
TIGNES, COME AS YOU ARE
By receiving PRIDE, Tignes keep showing its support to the LGBT community.
With this second edition of PRIDE, Tignes shows its tolerance and its gay friendly side, just like they did for the gay mariage back in 2013 and for the first pride last year.
Tignes becomes THE ski resort for the Lesbian Gay Bi et Trans in France.
Jean-Luc Roméro, Président d’Elus Locaux Contre le Sida, Président de l’Association du Droit à Mourir dans la Dignité et adjoint au Maire de Paris dans le 12ème arrondissement. And Vincent and Bruno BOILEAU-AUTIN, the first gay married guys in France.
THURSDAY 17th of MARCH 2016 – PROGRAM OF PRIDE BY TIGNES
- 3.30pm – Meet at terrasse du Chalet du BOLLIN at Tignes Val Claret for the after-ski!
- 5pm – Departure of PRIDE at Tignes Val Claret
- 5.45pm – Arrival at the snowfront at Tignes Val Claret Grande Motte
- 5.45pm – Speech from the Tignes Mayor, from Jean-Luc Roméro, and from Vincent Boileau-Autin, as well as a special show
- 6pm – Closing aperitif on the snowfront
- 9pm – Official closing party at Tignespace at Tignes Le Lac with European Snow Pride as a partnership
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER: FROM MARCH 12 to 19, 2016
One week of ski and parties dedicated to LGBT from everywhere in Europe with the European Snow Pride ! Info at www.europeansnowpride.com