APGL: Association des Parents et futurs parents Gays et LesbiensOrganization of Parents and Future Parents of Gays and Lesbians
Our association is a member of the Network of European LGBTIQ* Families Associations (NELFA), the National Union of Family Associations and the Departmental Unions of Family Associations. She sits on the High Council for the Family, Childhood and Age and is regularly auditioned by the public authorities.
- To include all forms of LGBTIQ* families in the legal and social reality, whatever the mode of conception and the means by which they are founded,
- To defend the rights of children to have their families legally and socially recognized,
- To combat homophobia, transphobia and biphobia, prejudices and discriminations against homosexual fathers and mothers, their children and their families,
- To support homosexuals, transsexuals and bisexuals wishing to start a family,
- To carry out local actions, particularly social, educational and cultural activities, which contribute to the development of rights and the recognition of LGBTIQ* families.
Our local actions consist of user-friendly activities for our members and their families, of information meetings on parenting, and of outreach actions to the general public, media and local politicians.