17 Rue Boussairolles,
FrancePhone : 04.67.34.03.76
E-Mail : Aides Montpellier
Site Web : http://www.aides.org/
Facebook : AIDES FACEBOOK
Founded in 1984 and recognized as a charity in 1990, AIDES is the first French association against AIDS.
Our philosophy is to say that the infected and affected people are there to initiate and carry out activities, participate actively in health systems and be involved in major public health decisions that concern them.
- AIDES directly supports people with HIV, as well as their families.
- AIDES informs all the public about AIDS and hepatitis.
- AIDES alerts the authorities.
- AIDES mobilizes hundreds of volunteers that allow the association to effectively perform its tasks on the field.
PREVENTION ACTIVITIES / RISK REDUCTION
- Interventions in schools and shops (bars, clubs, sauna) and cruising places.
- Organization of evenings about debates, meetings, conviviality …
- A Summer Tour: interventions in Languedoc Roussillon beaches
- Permanences about sexual health with HIV screening test
SUPPORT ACTIONS WITH PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV
- Group hosting, focus groups, conviviality, etc…
- Permanences in hospital.